Friday, May 23, 2008

Oldies but Goodies

I really have some mending staring at me, laundry to put away and a cute sewing project ready for me to attack. I haven't posted in a while because we have been busy playing, planning and crafting. I will post some results from our fun. For now here are some shots from months to years ago.







Taylin and her best friend, Ellie at a rodeo









Those dimples still kill me...I am a sucker









Not so much an oldie, but wasn't that yesterday?







Got this one from the floppy! Our first date...yep there was a professional photographer there and we got pictures taken. Good thing we kinda ended up liking each other. Happy endings, beginnings and journey! As I was looking through some old photos I had this thought go through my mind a lot "What were we thinking...are you serious?" It was documented, maybe I will do an embarrassing moments post, or not. I will keep you guessing.




Note: Our first date was the Sbisa Reunion Ball. I know it has a better name, but it was marked for the place where David later proposed to me. I told him I posted this picture and he even recalled the photographer, Chandler. The blur is not from scanning or posting...that was the quality! Oh what fun to look back...sometimes we just like to forget.

5 comments:

Alison said...

Where did you two go on your first date? Obviously it was at some A&M function (maroon and white sneak their way in EVERYWHERE in CS). My college pictures make me cringe, and that was just a few years ago. Sadness. The picture of the girls at the roedo is so cute. I would LOVE an embarrassing moments post! Please???? ;)

Angie said...

What a cute picture!! I know what you mean about forgetting to look back. You've insprired me to so just that. Your family is looking just as cute as ever. It's fun to see how you are all doing.

Stamp With Linz said...

I could share plenty of your embarrassing moments. :)
I love this memory- do you also remember David getting served a totally rare steak & (since it was a 1st date) he acted like he didn't mind? Do you remember the giant crouton? And how Todd's goal was to get out picture in the Batt, and we DID? Ahh...the memories! And just to tease, I'm thinking of an isle at Albertson's where you said the funniest thing you've ever said...and boy was that embarrassing...hilarious...and embarrassing!

DNAgallows said...

Now I know if I post an embarrassing moments entry...I will get even more embarrassing moments recalled. Maybe I should just play a game. I will say remember when [fill in the blank] and then whoever remembers can tell about the event. Then I would have to remove myself from blog spot and be sooo embarrassed to introduce myself. Nah, I will just laugh it off and probably embarrass myself again some other way. That's life and that is me! Just glad I wasn't alone...you have to have someone to laugh with.

Heather said...

Oh, come on you Aggie, its spelled Sbisa! Bernard Sbisa is rolling over in his grave! Bernard Sbisa is famous for never having served a meal late, the only time it was late was the day the mess hall burned down to the ground, and that time he was only 15 minutes late. You gotta love a man with some punctuality and a little gumption, I am sure!

(See, all those hours of me being a tour guide for new students has finally paid off! )

Just giving my buddy a hard time! :)