"Thing 1" "Thing 2" "Thing 3" "little Thing 4 in the BLUE BUNDLE!" We are excited about our growing family: Our little GUY will be here at the end of April!
oh my goodness, congratulations galloway family on another little guy to add to the bunch!! what a creative way of letting everyone know. what a precious family y'all have...so much to be thankful for!!
Congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys. Another addition to your wonderful family. So you will be having this little dude right after me. How awsome is that! Congrats again.
Hey Amanda! I found you and Lindsay through Janelle's blog! You guys look great! Congratulations on your new little one! I am due with my third at the end of April! But, we don't know yet! Two more weeks! Tell David "hi". Rebekah (Pack) Nelson
21 comments:
Congratulations!! Your family is beautiful :)
Holy Cow!! Congrats that is awesome!!! Couldn't be happier for ya'll!
Congrats silly people! In blue- does that mean another boy?
That is great. I love the picture of you and David. I makes me laugh. What are you having...a boy?
congrats!! sounds like fun!!
Do you know what it is yet?
How exciting for you! Two of each- does it get any better? Congratulations, Galloways!
oh my goodness, congratulations galloway family on another little guy to add to the bunch!! what a creative way of letting everyone know. what a precious family y'all have...so much to be thankful for!!
You have such a beautiful family! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see what your little boy will look like... the other kiddos are too cute :)
Yay! Now they're even, boys vs. girls. I'm so glad the word is out, so now I don't have to wonder who knows...
Congratulations! :)
Holy Cow! Congratulations! What a creative way to announce it!
congrats on a new little dude! and i gotta say the cutest way i've seen yet of announcing it, love the shirts!
Congratulations. I'm so happy for you guys. Another addition to your wonderful family. So you will be having this little dude right after me. How awsome is that!
Congrats again.
Congratulations Galloway Family! I hope you don't mind me reading/commenting on your blog, I found it linked from Katy's.
You have a beautiful family.
Hey Amanda! I found you and Lindsay through Janelle's blog! You guys look great! Congratulations on your new little one! I am due with my third at the end of April! But, we don't know yet! Two more weeks! Tell David "hi".
Rebekah (Pack) Nelson
That is sooo cute-but I would expect nothing less from the mom I admire the most!!!! Congrats~ I am really excited for you.
Wow! That's awesome news! You guys are amazing!
Congratulations! Love the shirts - very creative!
Wow! Congratulations!
Oh yeah, I forgot to leave a comment here... so happy for your whole family... (and for myself... no more secrets) haha...
what did David's shirt say?
Post a Comment