Today...the kids were doing great during our sacrament meeting. We were close to the end of the hour when David was trying to get my attention. I had Cohen on my left and Taylin was to my right between David and I. Kennedy makes her way between us throughout the meeting while we try to keep her in the pew. At this time she was sitting in David's lap. He got my attention and asked where Kennedy's diaper was. I began to search the diaper bag for a clean diaper.
I then realized he was referring to the one she was supposed to be wearing. I died laughing...as I am now. After imaging his initial shock and wonderment...also wondering if he was wet, found the diaper on the floor. He tried to subtly put it back on Kennedy without a scene. I was just trying to maintain my own composure. We usually have a diaper cover or onesie to keep the diaper on, but we didn't today. I will make an effort to keep those things on a little better from here on out. I am just glad the diaper was still clean!
No comments:
Post a Comment