Sunday, April 19, 2009

Painting with Dad


The kids have enjoyed having Daddy around a little bit more. They have done some fun things. They get so upset every time he leaves for work or church, because they have so much fun. They never get enough hide and seek, "horse-back" riding, and other activities David is so good at playing with them. Unfortunately I am not as good a playmate right now. They love their Daddy!



They have even painted their faces...with a bit of edible paint, chocolate!




1 comment:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

Amanda you brought me flashbacks. I do remember when Glenn used to play hide and sick and horse riding while I was So preggo. I felt useless. However everything has and end and yours is around the corner:) Now I can play with them and Glenn most of the time (with a new baby it gets hard sometimes:) When are you having the baby by the way. Let us know if you need anything please:)