Height: 22.5 lbs. (30%)
Weight: 12.12 (72%)
Head: 35%

We don't expect big kids. He is still not as big as Cohen was. We will see how he grows.
Teague is so much fun. He finds peace being awake, not just sleeping or eating. He loves to hear his siblings and knows when they aren't around. He can sleep through their noise just fine. He sleeps up to five hours at night, so I am still up more than I would like to be. The crazy thing is the sun. It is awake by 5 AM...thus my kids are up soon after that. I usually finish with his last "night" feeding around 4/430AM.
Teague blesses us with numerous smiles and is starting to chat. What am I going to do with four very chatty kiddos? They take care of each other so much. As much as I wear my referee shirt, they put more smiles on my face and warm my heart. Love 'em!
I get the "you have your hands full" all the time. I don't have a problem taking them with me to the doctor or out and about, because they are so good! It is difficult to take them to the grocery store, because there is no place for the groceries. I wish I got a picture of the last time I went (Teague in his car seat in the front; Kennedy on my hip or walking along side or in the car part...the other two taking turns in the car or walking along side). We were a wide load none the less. I was relieved that David got to the grocery store as I was checking out to help. It is evil to put all those goodies at the check out isle. I think those should be behind glass with a lock. Or at least have check-outs without them. I know it is how they make money. It also turns a great shopping experience sour.
Wow, side track! Teague is a blessing to our family. Each play such a great role and support for one another.
1 comment:
It is so nice to see all of the cute pictures of Tegue and everyone! My nieces and nephews are the cutest! I also loved all of your cute anctidotes. We miss y'all!
Post a Comment