We decided we wanted to do something out of the triple digits. This was a nice relief.
It is very nice to know we are only a couple of hours from cooler relief when it just is too hot (most of our time here so far...summer, ahh!). David asked me several times if I was sure I was happy that we chose Arizona. I guess I was a bit excited as we drove into the green mountains and more green and oh, it was lovely!We headed just outside of Flagstaff for Williams. There we visited Grand Canyon Deer Farm. The kids loved it...
after they warmed up to the fact that these animals larger than them weren't going to eat them...
just the food.
Teague was just fine in the sling.

after they warmed up to the fact that these animals larger than them weren't going to eat them...
just the food.Teague was just fine in the sling.

They absolutely loved the goats!
And the goats loved them!
Cohen's love of tractors...he was very happy!
There were other animals too, reindeer,
miniature horses, miniature bulls, camel, baby wallaby, donkeys, and more...
and some llamas. I know they are one of God's creatures. I still think they are rather odd and rather unattractive. My post, my opinion.
We stopped by Montezuma's Castle with free admission fee weekend.
It was very interesting...mostly for David and I.
We felt the heat rising as we got back into town. Yep that is PM...yes, night!
This cracked me up. Teague didn't know what to think. He makes this noise too. I guess it was comforting.
And the goats loved them!
Cohen's love of tractors...he was very happy!
There were other animals too, reindeer,
miniature horses, miniature bulls, camel, baby wallaby, donkeys, and more...
and some llamas. I know they are one of God's creatures. I still think they are rather odd and rather unattractive. My post, my opinion.
We stopped by Montezuma's Castle with free admission fee weekend.
It was very interesting...mostly for David and I.
We felt the heat rising as we got back into town. Yep that is PM...yes, night!
This cracked me up. Teague didn't know what to think. He makes this noise too. I guess it was comforting.
1 comment:
Yay for Golden Weekends!!
Post a Comment