Yes, Kennedy got her first haircut (two months ago). Not by me! I will stick to the trims.
It was time she had something short, because she dislikes (very much) for her hair to be brushed.
I thought she was adorable in a pony tail, but this cut has been fun and fits her personality.
She did great!
We still wrestle a clip or headband in for meal times. As soon as meal time is over she quickly takes them out. She is growing up!
It was time she had something short, because she dislikes (very much) for her hair to be brushed.
I thought she was adorable in a pony tail, but this cut has been fun and fits her personality.
She did great!
We still wrestle a clip or headband in for meal times. As soon as meal time is over she quickly takes them out. She is growing up!
2 comments:
she is a doll!
Very cute! We cut Candy's hair for the same reason!
Post a Comment