Okay, okay so I, David, am finally making a contribution to my wife's beautiful creation that is our family blog. I obviously need to do better and I will. I just had to make an entry concerning something that happened to me the other day. So let me give you a little background. Each day I return home from work and the kids usually are at the window of our apartment and come running out as they see me pulling up. The other day I pulled up and was welcomed home by something totally unexpected. I pulled up into the parking spot and looked at our apartment window, which was completely void of little faces and waving hands. Instead to my right was a collection of children made up of the neighborhood kids including my own and their respective instruments including drums, maracas, harmonica, etc playing their music in "unison". I had to grab the camera and shoot a little video because the kids were so proud about their little creation. They even asked us parents if they could go door to door and play music for money! You will be glad to hear that we did not allow that but encouraged them to continue to play at least to us. Hope you enjoy their creativity as much as I did! Kids are wonderful.Tilt your head and enjoy!
2 comments:
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved it! Your kids are hilarious. Perhabs some day they can come and bring us a Serenata!
Hehe. I love kids!
Post a Comment