Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Silver Tooth!


Sooo...Cohen had to get a silver cap and a filling last month. Of course we had to talk it up, so he wouldn't put up much of a fight. He did great and has his first silver tooth before the age of three!!! Yikes!


Well...Taylin announced to our friends at dinner that Cohen has a silver tooth. We responded casually, not a big deal. Apparently it was still on her mind. As we were brushing her teeth tonight, she added to her wish list. "Mom, I want a silver tooth." I guess we talked it up too well. Now Taylin thinks it is a must have! I am a little curious how this came up again. Cohen had his dental work a month ago. I tried to explain that we don't want silver teeth and that comes after too many bugs have attacked. Still didn't gross her out enough!


SMILE!

3 comments:

LWV said...

That's such a sweet picture! And, at least Taylin's not asking for one of those gold and diamond gansta' grills :) Hope y'all have having a good week, and hope to see you soon!

Angie said...

That is too cute! Hayley likes silver teeth too. I had a root canal a couple months back and came home with a temporary silver tooth. Hayley said "that is beautiful"
Not exactly what I was thinking--I could've done without the silver tooth but she liked it and was so excited to tell everyone. We said we were going to the temple the other day and Hayley asked if we were going to see Taylin. :-)

DNAgallows said...

That is so sweet! I am impressed Hayley remembers we moved to Temple...or all the confusion that we too had to settle with Taylin.